Join us to celebrate the launch of Laura Jane Williams' debut novel, OUR STOP, at Twitter HQ, London!
Laura will be in conversation with The Independent's Lifestyle Editor Harriet Hall, with a Q&A session and book signing afterwards. Books will be available to buy on the night.
The evening is a chance to celebrate the book, and talk about love, writing, being a cynic with hope, as well as the inspiration for emotionally-healthy protagonist Daniel, the third character that is London, and the hidden themes of the book. It's not just a love story!
There will also be:
- Bubbles or a non-alcoholic alternative on arrival (it's a party, after all)
- Wine and soft drinks all evening (stay hydrated, yo')
- Slider bar with plenty of veggie, vegan and GF options (we gotchu)
- A beautiful goody bag (nobody leaves empty-handed)
- A room of wonderful humans (not to scare you, but you should really talk to each other. You might make a friend!)
The event is fully accessible, and tickets are limited to two per person. The exact address of the event will be sent privately to attendees with their confirmation email, as per Twitter's guidelines.
We can't wait to see you there!